What Is not covered
Every pet insurance plan has exclusions and your Healthy Paws plan is no exception.
General Exclusions Applying to All Pets
- Veterinary Office Fee or Exam Fee
- Preventative care like annual exams, flea and tick medications, and spay/neuter surgeries are excluded from coverage.
- No Dental coverage other than tooth extractions caused by an accident.
- Prosthetic limbs or devices
- Breeding, whelping, or pregnancy
- Cremation or burial
- Injury caused deliberately by you or any other person residing in your home
- Injury or illness resulting from fighting, racing, cruelty, or neglect
- Cosmetic procedures such as tail docking, ear cropping. or dew claw removal unless medically necessary
- DNA testing or cloning
- Organ transplants
- Avian flu
- Nuclear war (yes, really!)
- See the Sample Policy for complete details
Pre-existing Condition Exclusions
A pre-existing condition means that the condition first occurred or showed clinical symptoms before your pet's coverage started (including waiting periods). Our pet insurance protects you against future conditions.
CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE